Collaborations & Commissions
- The Whitman Project (53 minutes, 2007) – Co-directed with Heinz Emigholz. On DVD by Filmgalerie 451
- The Powerhouse (2013) – a performance within the multi-facet project by Kristof Trakal.
- After Grace (2018) – a film made for a poem by Dez’mon Omega Fair. An interview by the poet with the Film and Video Poetry Society is here.
- Jimmy at Wilshire (2017) – working with performance artist Oscar Alvarez
- Radical Cartography – a sculpture for Michael Parker’s Palm Springs Exhibition
- Moonchops at Automata (2016) – Co-directing performer Brian Getnick, alongside Asher Hartman
- The Way of the Shaman (2013) – an exhibition in collaboration with Naama Yuria
- International Dawn Chorus Day (2021) by John Greyson – DOP contribution together with other artists from around the world
- 2020 Griffin Poetry Prize – A three channel video installation, made in collaboration with Chloé Griffin
- 2019 Griffin Poetry Prize – A short video, made in collaboration with Chloé Griffin.
- Kreidler – ABC Album (2014) – Music videos. 2nd MuVi Preis of the Oberhausen Kurzfilmtage for “Torando“.
- The Runaway Troupe of the Cartesian Theater (2012) – An essay film made for the five years anniversary of the CdK – A collaboration between the Hangzhou China Art Academy and the Berlin University of Arts.
- 2010 Griffin Poetry Prize ten years anniversary documentary.