Collaborations & Commissions
- International Dawn Chorus Day (2021) by John Greyson – DOP contribution together with other artists from around the world
- The Representation of House Plants in Romantic Comedies (2020) – for text by Matt Polzin
- After Grace (2018) – a film made for a poem by Dez’mon Omega Fair. An interview of the poet with the Film and Video Poetry Society is here.
- Jimmy at Wilshire (2017) – working with performance artist Oscar Alvarez
- Radical Cartography – a sculpture for Michael Parker’s Palm Springs Exhibition
- Moonchops at Automata (2016) – Co-directing performer Brian Getnick, alongside Asher Hartman
- The Powerhouse (2013) – a performance within the multi-facet project by Kristof Trakal.
- The Way of the Shaman (2013) – an exhibition in collaboration with Naama Yuria
- The Whitman Project (53 minutes, 2007) – Co-directed with Heinz Emigholz. On DVD by Filmgalerie 451
- 2022 Griffin Poetry Prize – Virtual event. Films with poetry readings by Ed Roberson, Douglas Kearney, Liz Howard, Gemma Gorga, Tolu Oloruntoba, David Bradford and Natalka Bilotserkivets.
- 2021 Griffin Poetry Prize – Virtual event. Films with poetry readings by Victoria Chang, Yusef Komunyaaka, Srikanth Reddy, Tracy K. Smith, Joseph Dandurand, Canisia Lubrin, Vlzhyna Mort and Yusuf Saadi
- 2020 Griffin Poetry Prize – A three channel video installation, made in collaboration with Chloé Griffin
- 2019 Griffin Poetry Prize – A short video, made in collaboration with Chloé Griffin.
- Kreidler – ABC Album (2014) – Music videos. 2nd MuVi Preis of the Oberhausen Kurzfilmtage for “Torando“.
- The Present of Cinema (2013) – commissioned by the Oberhausen Kurzfilmtage as part of the Future of Cinema series (curated by Vera Tollmann and Shama Khanna).
- The Runaway Troupe of the Cartesian Theater (2012) – An essay film made for the five years anniversary of the CdK – A collaboration between the Hangzhou China Art Academy and the Berlin University of Arts.
- 2010 Griffin Poetry Prize ten years anniversary documentary. Interviews with Margaret Atwood, Caroline Forché, Michael Ondaatje, Robert Robertson, and readings by Tomas Transtromer, Anne Carson and others.